Sunday, February 21, 2010

An Attempt to Curb Stress Baking


Hello readers,

Unfortunately for this blog, I gave up baking outside of bake sales for lent. This will probably mean fewer posts here until Easter.

This decision is based on a realization that if I bake it, I will eat it AND stress baking is not a good thing.

I might post some other recipes I make during lent just to keep things going, though thus far the only thing I've made is salmon and I have a brief due this week so most likely all I'll be making are things from a can.

Additionally, my desire to bake has never been higher since I told myself I wasn't allowed to, so I'll probably post some things I want to bake.

Love,
Christy

P.S. I went to a Pampered Chef party yesterday and bought mini-muffin tins. Probably will need an excuse to use those ASAP, so hopefully there's a bake sale coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment