Saturday, August 27, 2011

My New Buffet/Bar: A Law Student's Journey Saturday Show-Off


This Saturday, Kitty over at A Law Student's Journey suggested a Saturday Show-Off where you show off a recent project. This buffet was a Craiglist find. I sought it out because of my need to have a place to store my approximately 18 million snack sets and to put M's immense bar while he's staying here. Full disclosure - M has been collecting the items in this bar since he turned 21. He loves to have anything and everything on hand, just in case somebody wants it.

I stripped the buffet with some serious paint stripper, sanded it down, primed it, and spray painted it this sage green. I also changed the hardware out, as it looked very dated before. I'm not sure I love it, but for what I need it for, it works quite well.


A Law Student's Journey



No comments:

Post a Comment