Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awesome Thrift Store Find!

 Cuisinart DLC-2007N Prep 7 7-Cup Food Processor
As I've discussed before, I've recently become obsessed with vintage Pyrex. One of my favorite flea markets for Pyrex is on the other side of town from where I live. On my way home, I've driven past a very sketchy thrift store a couple of times. Last night, I was getting ready to meet my mom and was running a bit ahead of schedule, so I decided to stop. This thrift store is really, really sketchy. The ceiling was leaking and I think the place doubles as a Bingo hall? Anyway, I found this beauty, but it didn't have a tag on it. It turns out it was just $4.99! I wasn't sure it would work, because there was no place to test it out. I figured that a $5 donation to charity would be fine either way, but it does work! It's missing all the attachments except the main blade, but I don't mind. I am so excited to finally have a food processor to try out all the recipes I've sadly had to pass on because I didn't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment