Friday, February 25, 2011

Green Eggs and Salm

Green Eggs and Salmon, that is!

This is not the most appetizing looking thing ever, so I won't put the photo right at the top to spare those of you are are sensitive.

Essentially, all I did was fry some capers and break up a salmon fillet in olive oil, throw in a a little lemon juice, puree a cup of spinach with three eggs and a bit of milk, and then cook the whole thing up. After it was cooked, I threw in some chunks of low fat cream cheese. Yum!

Also, I think somebody needs to call the protein police on me, because that meal was out of hand. It was really good though and I'm extremely full.


I would also recommend that you not accidentally dump the spinach all over your kitchen floor after it's pureed. It's not super fun to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment